This unique event provides opportunities for participants to:
- connect with a growing network of humanities leaders from around the country;
- communicate the value of humanities research, education, programming, and preservation to Members of Congress;
- explore national humanities policy; and
- become year-round advocates for the humanities.
Sessions and events will be held at George Washington University and on Capitol Hill.
Registration and meeting information is available here.
- Early registration: $75 Deadline: December 31
- Advance registration: $90 Deadline: January 31
- Regular registration: $100 Deadline: March 1
A block of hotel rooms has been reserved at the Capitol Hill Hotel at a discounted rate of $229/night for March 8-11. To make a reservation, call 800-619-9468 or 202-543-2941 and ask for the National Humanities Alliance block rate, using the group code NHA0314. Availability is limited and hotel reservations must be made no later than February 6, 2014.
Filed under: Advocacy, Events and Exhibits Tagged: | Humanities + Congress, Humanities Advocacy Day 2014, National Humanities Alliance, National Humanities Alliance Annual Meeting and Humanities Advocacy Day