Read this month’s thematic series on health, well-being and happiness on the Anthropology News website. This month we’re pleased to start the series with essays by:
- Michelle Chatman | I Still Got Joy: Black Women’s Strength and Resilience after Breast Cancer
- Carlos Garcia–Quijano, John J Poggie, Ana Pitchon and Miguel del Pozo | Investigating Coastal Resource Use, Quality of Life, and Well-being in Southeastern Puerto Rico
- Barbara Rose Johnston | Ethical Currents in Happiness, Health and Well-being
- Meg Jordan | Fast Track to Health, Well-being and Happiness: The Emerging Profession of Health Coaches
- Megan McCullough | Entangled Bodies: Structural Violence, Well-being and Humor in Australian Indigenous Health
- Suzanne Morrissey and Mary Patzel | Elusive Maladies: Finding Hope with Integrative Medicine in North America
- J Anthony Paredes | Happiness Anthropology Redux
- Mimi Stelmack | Tuberculosis: Global Health Pandemic
Be sure to check the AN website throughout March for more in this series by Valerie Ann McMillan, Lisa Meekison Reichenbach and Inga Treitler.
Share what you think about any contribution to AN – rate any post on the AN website by clicking on the stars that appear under the title. AAA members are also invited to post comments to start or contribute to a discussion about any of the essays.
Filed under: Publications | Tagged: Ana Pitchon, Anthropology News, Barbara Rose Johnston, Carlos Garcia–Quijano, happiness, Health, Inga Treitler, J Anthony Paredes, John J Poggie, Lisa Meekison Reichenbach, Mary Patzel, Meg Jordan, Megan McCullough, Michelle Chatman, Miguel del Pozo, Mimi Stelmack, Suzanne Morrissey, Valerie Ann McMillan, well-being | Comments Off on Read about Health, Well-being and Happiness in March AN