- Gwendolyn Ferreti-Manjarrez | Attrition via Enforcement: Snuffing Latino Immigrants Out of the Deep South
- Alissa Jordan | Border Agents of the Beyond in Haiti
- Peter C Little | Boundary Movements for Toxics Advocacy
- Mark Maguire and Fiona Murphy | Boundaries of the State and Politics of Everyday Life in Ireland
- Francesca Meloni and Marouane Tlili | Making Ourselves: The Re-creation of the Self in Political Revolutions in Italy and Tunisia
- Silvia Noguerón-Liu | Learning Across Boundaries: Mobilizing Resources for Immigrant Learners through Community Technology Programs
- Joowon Park | “I Can Send That Money to My Mother”: Remittances, Telecommunication and Post-Migration Strategies of North Koreans
- Monica L Smith | Boundaries in Action: The Past and Present of Delimitation
Be sure to check the AN website throughout February for more in this series by Alexandrine Boudreault-Fournier, Joshua Craze, Britt Dahlberg, Gabrielle Oliveira, Maria Sapignoli, and Nayantara Sheoran.
Share what you think about any contribution to AN – rate any post on the AN website by clicking on the stars that appear under the title. AAA members are also invited to post comments to start or contribute to a discussion about any of the essays.
Filed under: Publications | Tagged: Alexandrine Boudreault-Fournier, Alissa Jordan, Anthropology News, boundaries, Britt Dahlberg, Fiona Murphy, Francesca Meloni, Gabrielle Oliveira, Gwendolyn Ferreti-Manjarrez, Joowon Park, Joshua Craze, Maria Sapignoli, Mark Maguire, Marouane Tlili, Monica L Smith, Nayantara Sheoran, Peter C. Little, Silvia Noguerón-Liu | Comments Off